Technical Analyst internship
Data Science & Analytics – Sweden, Stockholm
Albacross is on a bold journey to change the global SaaS digital marketing landscape. Our mission is to democratize digital marketing for small and medium sized businesses, by turning our customers' web traffic data into valuable opportunities via a state of the art lead generation tool combined with hyper-targeted marketing.
We have great backers onboard, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with rare experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
What's in it for you?
This is a paid off-cycle internship at tech start-up. You will be given the opportunity to build real hands-on experience from a fast growing startup with huge potential. You will work side by side with founders and core team with the most important projects, learning how to build, expand and scale a tech start-up. Your projects will be business critical problem solving relating to data, tech, analytics and modelling. Our tech stack is modern and highly efficient making it easy for you to learn and get valuable insights for the future. Your office will be at Kungsgatan 26, top floor.
What you will do
- You will develop our data strategy with analytics, research and good commercial reasoning
- You will set up tools and data supply for simple but effective business intelligence and formulate business direction based upon it
- You will do ad hoc analytics, modelling and predictions with internal as well as external data within topics such as growth, marketing, product/behaviours and finance
- You will acquire, structure and together with our tech team implement new data sources for our products and/or internal decision making
- You will research and experiment with analytical tools, frameworks and algorithms to solve relevant business problems
- Candidates with strong coding skills might be given the opportunity to build product proof of concepts, e.g. a recommendation engine, to test product and business hypotheses
Desired skills & experience
- Higher education within engineering, IT or other equivalent technical training
- Strong data and analytical skills with a practical attitude - ability to produce a rough build or recommendation today rather than a perfect one next week
- Ability to improvise and find the next step in the process despite lack of detailed instruction
- Street smart use of google and all other tools and sources out there
- Reasonable working knowledge of SQL. Additional plus for other relevant languages such as Python that helps you move, structure, refine and understand data
- Lots of drive to learn on the job whatever you do not master yet
- A big plus for general coding skills and experience. Any candidate that can code will be given more freedom to build and experiment with interesting things on their own
The ideal candidate can start soon or early summer (we can be flexible with start date) and can stay full time until end of 2018. It's not a problem to include some vacation during the period. The right candidate might be offered full-time position according to interests and talents after finalised studies.
Apply today - we evaluate and interview continuously!