IT – Poland
Albacross is on a bold journey to change the global SaaS digital marketing landscape. Our mission is to democratize digital marketing for small and medium sized businesses by turning our customers' web traffic data into valuable opportunities via a state of the art lead generation tool combined with hyper targeted marketing. The journey has only begun and we have several exciting opportunities to help our customers with their everyday challenges in sales and marketing, all based on our growing and proprietary business data graph. To continue on this exciting path we need to grow our team with new talented colleagues with strong drive, team spirit and intellectual curiosity.
We have great backers onboard, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior background from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with rare experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
What you’ll do
As a Frontend Developer/UX at Albacross, you will shape and improve the UI/UX design of the market leading web application. You will be responsible for designing the interface and making sure that it creates the best user experience possible. You will take a prime position within the team, communicating with design and product to produce applications strong in both form and function.
Who you are
- Fluency in React, with knowledge of the good and bad parts
- Deep knowledge and the understanding of modern UI/UX design - it's good parts and the bad parts
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly and work in a team
- Business English
As a bonus:
- Experience with measuring the behaviour of users (Heat maps, google analytics etc.
- Experience with a modern web application stack:
- Babel and ESNext etc.
- Webpack or similar build tools
- Redux or similar flux-esque architectures
- CSS pre/post processors
What we offer
- Office in the middle of Krakow
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- Responsibility and opportunity to make your mark on this small but growing startup
- Work with bleeding edge tech
- Flexibility in working hours around the daily standup
- Possibility of remote work for up to 9 weeks a year