Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that's why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new team member to join our ambitious and values-driven Revenue team in Stockholm as a Business & Sales Development Representative. We believe that you are a constant improver, able to establish meaningful relationships. You are customer-centric, eager to learn and take more and more responsibility. All of these with a passion for Tech, SaaS and B2B.
We need your help in:
- Generating qualified leads and meetings for our Account and Enterprise Executives and ensure a great handover
- Researching and prospecting influencers and decision-makers on targeted accounts via phone, email and social channels
- Use your outstanding networking skills to create relationships in different level of the target organizations
- Managing leads, qualifying them as sales-ready leads or nurturing
- Striving to ensure that every potential customer you contact, receives a meaningful approach of both yourself and Albacross
- Constantly learn and grow with a problem-solving and creative mindset
We need that you bring:
- 0-1 years of experience in B2B technology
- Passion for Tech/SaaS landscape
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus
- More goal-oriented, organized and efficient than your surrounding
- Fearless, ready to take on any challenge
- High Emotional Intelligence
What to expect about us:
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Clear responsibilities and KPIs
- Engaging leaders that will help and support you in your personal development
- After works and team events (when possible)
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross. Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Expected start date: June 2021.