Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that’s why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new team member to join our ambitious and values-driven team in Poland as an HR Coordinator. We believe that you are a constant improver, able to establish meaningful relationships. You are team and candidate-centric, eager to learn and take more and more responsibilities. All of these with a passion for Tech, SaaS and B2B.
Why need your help in:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly. The duties include office administration and budget, exploring company benefits, onboarding/off boardings, contracts, managing invoices, organizing fun team activities, etc.
- Support in the full recruitment cycle for the Polish Office
- Design and implement office policies and procedures and arrange the necessary
- Taking care of a pleasant atmosphere in the office and that nobody is missing anything!
- Collaboration and effective internal communication with the HR and Finance team in Stockholm
We need that you bring:
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative/HR Generalist/office management role
- Knowledge of the provisions of the Polish Labour Law, and GDPR policies
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Passion for tech environments and eager to learn new things continuously
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- International team (more than 14 nationalities) collaborating on daily basis
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Office in the city centre (Warszawska 20 31-155)
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross. Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.