At Albacross we’re on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company. But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that’s why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new team member to join our ambitious and values-driven team in Stockholm as a Customer Success Intern. We believe that you are a constant improver, able to establish meaningful relationships. You are customer-centric, eager to learn and take more and more responsibility. All of these with a passion for Tech, SaaS and B2B.
We need your help in:
- Onboard new customers, making sure they are ready and set up to succeed.
- Maintain regular contact with the book of accounts via periodic touch points and QBRs.
- Design Success Plans to ensure the customer's goals are met and high value is provided.
- Identify and act on both upsell opportunities and known risk behaviours.
- Create or proactively encourage an overall positive customer journey for new and existing customers.
- Identify areas to improve the overall structure and processes for the internal department and the customer journey
We need that you bring:
- A first experience in customer facing roles is a great start!
- Used to communicating both internally and externally
- Used to coordinating and owning coordination between external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent fluency in English
- Starting experience from similar service as customer service staff, coordinator or other role where you acted the spider in the network
- Basic understanding or passion to learn:
- CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce and Pipedrive
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager / Wordpress
What to expect about us:
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Clear responsibilities and KPIs
- Engaging leaders that will help and support you in your personal development
- After works and team events
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Preferred starting date: May-June 2021
- Internship duration: 6 months
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross. Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.