Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that's why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
You meaningfully love sales and tech environments as much as you love to collaborate, guide and coach people. This is a really special position for us where the person will grow and have a big and real impact in our direction as a company. We need your expertise in tech sales, and your creative and analytical skills to keep growing and expanding in different markets. This couldn't be a better time to join us!
We need your help in:
- Align and coordinate the business development and sales executive teams, ensuring aligned sales processes, consistent best practices, and streamlined messaging where and when appropriate
- Monitor global revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Develop growth strategies, including revenue forecasting with the executive team
- Work very closely with the Marketing, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Product teams for an uniform, collaborative position and communication
- Owning the processes of analysing our current context, planning and taking action on improvement strategies
- Structure, scale and develop an A-team of sales talent at all levels to build on the existing sales footprint: ensuring the sales people and processes are in place to deliver on ambitious growth targets
- Collaborate actively in the recruitment process with the People team and our Agency and being a part of interviews and mapping our needs
We need that you bring:
Minimum of 5 years of experience in SaaS/PaaS sales, enterprise software sales or business technology products and services with direct customer exposure, managing high-growth sales teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a track of record of consistently overachieved targets
- You know how to run a sales process that delivers predictable and consistent results
- You know what it takes to win and close deals in a high competitive environment
- You are able to forecast accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis
- You thrive in an international, high speed and startup environment
What to expect about us:
- Competitive salary, bonus and options
- An exciting product to work with that has an impact internationally
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Generous health benefit allowance
- After works and team events
- Offices in the city centre, in a hybrid workplace, filled with yummy snacks and drinks
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross. Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.