Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that’s why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new team member to join our ambitious and values-driven team in Sweden as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. We believe that you are a constant improver, able to establish meaningful relationships and experiences with your candidates. You are team and candidate-centric, eager to learn and take more and more responsibilities. All of these with a passion for Tech, SaaS and B2B.
We need your help in:
- Coordinate the full-cycle of our recruitment process from understanding the needs, publishing the jobs, sourcing and interviewing and extending offers in Sweden
- Delivering a meaningful experience to candidates involved in the recruitment process
- Write and publish job descriptions, request and understand the business needs for the Swedish office
- Ensure all recruitment activities are accurately tracked in the ATS: notes, qualifications, data privacy requests, etc.
- Continuously suggest improvements areas in our candidate experience
- Perform administrative tasks related to recruitment
- Collaborate in Employer branding projects alongside with our People and Culture Coordinator
We need that you bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment (recruitment support/coordination, talent acquisition, HR administration, or similar)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably a fast-growing startup
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills, and ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders and effectively prioritise workload
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to sell our positions to win top candidates
- Adhere to the highest degree of integrity and strict confidentiality
- Experience using Teamtailor is a plus
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- International team (more than 15 nationalities) collaborating on daily basis
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Share options program (after one year)
- Generous health benefit (5,000 SEK per year)
- Referral Program for selected roles
- Office in the city centre (T-Centralen) and well equipped with fruit and healthy snacks!
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross. Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.