Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that’s why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new team member to join our ambitious and values-driven team in Sweden as an Office Manager. We believe that you are a constant improver, able to establish meaningful relationships and experiences with our people. You are team-oriented, bubbly, eager to learn and take more and more responsibilities! The most important is that you will be responsible to create a fantastic and memorable employee experience!
We need your help in:
- Drive and strengthen the company culture by creating a fantastic employee experience, including taking care of the onboardings, work anniversaries, birthdays, team events and After Works
- Managing onboarding tasks, such as preparing laptops and welcome materials
- Manage vendor and service provider relationships
- Provide general operational support for the office and the teams, such as overseeing the office needs for supplies, food deliveries, etc.
- Performing administrative tasks that involve cooperating with Finance: handling receipts, incoming invoices and supporting the Finance Department in preparations of monthly financial reports
- Cooperating with People Department to ensure a great employee experience and a great employee branding
We need that you bring:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup environment
- Very practical, proactive and eager to work in a dynamic environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and has great problem-solving skills
- A team player who is hospitable, employee-centric and has good communication skills
- Good level of English (Swedish is not a requirement)
What to expect from us:
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- International team (more than 15 nationalities) collaborating on daily basis
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Generous health benefit (5,000 SEK per year)
- Referral Program for selected roles
- Office in the city centre (T-Centralen) and well equipped with fruit and healthy snacks!
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross. Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Start date: January 2022