Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that's why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new team member to join our ambitious and values-driven Revenue team in Stockholm as a Business Development Representative for expanding our product focusing in developing the German market.
You will develop critical sales skills from some of the industry’s Masters of Revenue. The skills you learn here will differentiate you from everyone else in the industry and will help set you up for a prosperous career whatever you choose to do next. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in continuing to blaze their career path in sales. If you are a person that has enthusiasm for sales and doesn't take no for an answer, we need you. You are a competitive, self-starter, and have the willingness to work hard to own your results. You are a team player who is ready to collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership. You are energized by a dynamic fast-paced environment.
In short, you are:
(1) Always Curious
We need your help in:
- Generating qualified leads and opportunities for our Account and Enterprise Executives and ensuring a great handover
- Researching and prospecting influencers and decision-makers on targeted accounts via phone, email, and social channels (inc. cold calling)
- Use your outstanding networking skills to create relationships in different levels of the target organizations
- Document prospect interaction in a variety of tools to ensure efficient lead management
- Striving to ensure that every potential customer you contact, receives a meaningful approach of both yourself and Albacross
- Constantly learn and grow with a problem-solving and creative mindset
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Get hands dirty, see problems and own them to find a solution for them
We need that you bring:
- 0-1 year(s) of experience in sales (experience in tech B2B is a nice to have, but not a must)
- Experience speaking with executive-level decision-makers, preferably in the German market
- Passion for Tech/SaaS landscape
- More goal-oriented, organized and efficient than your surrounding
- Fearless, ready to take on any challenge
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Optimism and Fun
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect about us:
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Clear responsibilities and KPIs
- Possibility to grow and take bigger responsibilities fast
- Engaging leaders that will help and support you in your personal development
- Referral bonus for selected roles
- Generous health benefit allowance
- After works and team events
- Offices in the city center, filled with yummy snacks and drinks
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer-obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross. Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.