🚀 About Albacross
We are Albacross, the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence to help B2B companies increase marketing and sales efficiency.
We’re proud to count on great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors from Spotify, Facebook, and TrueCaller, and terrific customers that are major players within their industries. Spendesk, Klarna, Personio, and Payfit are among 10k+ companies that chose Albacross.
👩🏻💻 Who are you?
You are a hands-on, analytical person who understands SaaS and can manage go-to-marketing campaigns, competitive intelligence, and sales enablement programs.
You’ll be working alongside our product marketing manager as the keeper of Albacross’ product voice, alongside internal and external stakeholders to ensure our story is coming through consistently and in the most impactful way.
📊 We need your help with:
- Competitive intelligence: Support our competitive intelligence program by defining, gathering, analyzing, and distributing intelligence about our competitors to elevate customer-facing teams and managers in strategic decision-making for Albacross.
- Go-to-market Strategies & Assets: Work closely with the PMM and stakeholders to successfully build and launch new features and products, ensuring all our product receives market and customers insights to have a value-driven roadmap and key stakeholders have what they need to leverage product launches.
- Sales Enablement: Understand and support our sales channels; support the PMM to deliver the necessary tools, content, training, and process, and share best practices to help the sales team and ensure they are successful in their day-to-day activities and have higher confidence and win rate.
- Educate & Inspire teams: Help us break down information silos within the company, proposing initiatives to educate and inspire internal & external stakeholders about our product's main features, benefits, and the market problems we solve.
- ICP & Buyer Persona Knowledge: Review our buyer persona documents, making sure they reflect a realistic portrait of our target audiences. Support PMM on building specific messaging templates for different buyer personas. Constantly review and update ICP and buyer personas and educate other teams around the topic.
🧠 Your Skills
- 2+ years of experience working in a B2B software marketing role such as product marketer, content marketer, and digital marketer. Experience with sales or customer success will also be considered :)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- You're a team player with a positive attitude and work well cross-functionally.
- You're a self-starter with the ability to succeed in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- You're a well-organized taskmaster, like getting things done and finishing a to-do list.
- You like to figure things out. You are an investigator, a researcher, a curious learner.
- Hybrid work
- International Environment (more than 14 nationalities)
- Non-corporate environment
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- Share options program (after one year)
- Office in the city center
👉🏻 Don't meet all the requirements?
Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes to help us—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.