🚀 About Albacross
We are Albacross, the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence to help B2B companies increase marketing and sales efficiency.
We’re proud to count on great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors from Spotify, Facebook, and TrueCaller, and terrific customers that are major players within their industries. Spendesk, Klarna, Personio, and Payfit are among 10k+ companies that chose Albacross.
👩🏻💻 Who are you?
A successful Content Marketer at Albacross is a true master of the word and should have a strong background in content creation, always basing their work on target group insights.
As a Content Marketer, you will use your exceptional writing and storytelling skills to create content that generates long-term brand awareness for Albacross. The content you create and distribute across multiple channels will help strengthen Albacross’s position as the global leader in Intent Data.
📊 We need your help with:
- Buyer enablement: Creating and distributing insightful content to attract, educate, and engage our target audience across multiple channels such as our blog, social media, new landing pages, etc.
- Content and web analytics: Measuring, analyzing, and optimizing content performance through Google Analytics and SEO. Identifying gaps and opportunities for new content strategies.
- Thought leadership: Creating content and campaigns that establish Albacross as an expert and leader in the Intent Data landscape, showcase Albacross’ solutions, and create demand.
- Content creation for the revenue team: Offering content creation support to the rest of the Marketing and Product Marketing team, including copywriting, design, video, product marketing collateral, events, and more.
- Content distribution: Effectively getting our content in front of the target audience at the right time through existing channels, e.g., social media, email, blog. Testing and evaluating new channels and trends in reaching our target audience.
- New demand generation strategies: Brainstorming and executing new creative strategies and channels for building awareness and trust among our target audience, e.g., dark social strategy.
What about your background and skills?
We think that above all you are passionate about storytelling and creating an unforgettable brand experience. You’re empathetic and understand the challenges of our target audience and know how to create content that will resonate with them.
You enjoy a dynamic workplace and are data-driven, a creative doer, and want to take on responsibility. Collaborating with the team and creating a positive impact is also important for you.
🧠 Your Skills
- 2-4 years experience in content marketing / content creation, preferably within B2B
- Proven success in Inbound Marketing, copywriting, and creation of various content - emails, blog posts, whitepapers, landing pages, etc.
- Experience working with CMS, SEO, and web analytics tools
- Excellent communicator with a passion for both writing and digital marketing
- Fluent in written and spoken English - you’re particular about grammar but know when to break the rules
- Proven ability to think creatively as well as strategically and tactically
- Skill in effectively organizing, prioritizing, and managing multiple tasks and initiatives in parallel
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a "let’s do it" attitude - you enjoy taking ownership, coming up with new ideas, and using a test-and-learn approach
- Understanding of enterprise technology and B2B marketing landscape
- Passionate about making a difference and creating actual impact
- International Environment (more than 14 nationalities)
- Non-corporate environment
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- Share options program (after one year)
- Office in the city center
👉🏻 Don't meet all the requirements?
Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes to help us—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.