Who are you?
As a Back-End/Data software engineer at Albacross, you will use the latest technology to structure and learn from our data. You will join the team of adventurers looking to provide business insight and value through data. You have your own ideas, innovations and are ready to bring them to the table. You will be working with a talented Development team of Backend/Data Software Engineers, Frontend Engineers, QA, Product Manager.
We need that you bring:
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Commercial experience with data processing
- Commercial experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud provider
- Familiarity with design patterns, algorithms and event-oriented architecture
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly
- Fluency in business English
As a bonus:
- MySQL or similar SQL databases
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with big data and machine learning algorithms
What to expect from us:
- Flexible approach to remote work
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- International team and values-driven culture
- Responsibility and opportunity to make your mark on this small but growing startup
- Office in the city centre
- Work with bleeding edge tech
- Flexibility in working hours around the daily stand-up
- B2B contract with 24 paid days off per year + bank holidays
- Share options program (after one year)
- A swift recruitment process: 1)Screening 2)Tech Talk 3)Task 4)Team Fit 5)Offer
Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
We believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.