Chief Commercial Officer
Albacross is on a bold journey to change the global SaaS lead generation market. Our mission is to make the business grow for B2B companies globally by turning our customers' web traffic data into valuable opportunities via a state of the art lead generation technology. The journey has only begun but we’re already serving thousands of companies around the world to increase the ROI of their sales and marketing efforts, all based on our growing and proprietary business data graph. To continue our global expansion we need to grow our team with new talented colleagues with strong drive, team spirit and intellectual curiosity. All with the aim of having a continued strong growth and raising a Series A round to reach global leadership.
We have great backers onboard, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior background from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with rare experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
What is in there for you?
You will be given the opportunity to join a fast growing startup with huge potential. You will be a key player and culture carrier with the possibility to continuously grow fast and drive the global impact of Albacross.
In this high visibility, high impact role, you will assume immediate responsibility for driving revenue growth and efficiency of the business. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, numerate, digitally savvy and ambitious people-person with a passion for technology and at least 5+ years’ experience in commercial leadership for a B2B SaaS business with deep experience in digital marketing, B2B sales and business development.
- Drive all revenue aspects of company operations with responsibilities including but not limited to: managing current sales, marketing and Business Development teams with goals of increasing revenue growth 4-8x over the next two to three years
- Define a rigorous sales and marketing funnel management process: and maintaining Objectives and Key Results (OKR) leadership process for setting, communicating and monitoring quarterly goals
- Develop, build and mentor the Commercial team, including hiring and training new and existing team members, to form a high-performance, group of driven professionals; oversee daily operations of the Commercial teams in a high growth environment
Required Experience, Skills and Traits:
- 5+ years of commercial experience, with concentration on B2B SaaS
- Experience growing revenue from €1m to 10MM + annual revenues
- Strong thought leadership skills; track record of building, leading and managing high performing teams, providing guidance, support, and development to well trained staff, and attracting top talent
- Proven ability to act independently, with excellent judgment, credibility, and decision making skills, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Collaborative and results oriented individual with the ability to identify opportunity, influence, negotiate, and constructively implement organizational improvements throughout an organization
- Super organized, detail oriented and excellent management skills
Additional Traits, but not required:
- Early stage company experience, founding team experience a plus
- Other leadership experience at a B2B SaaS
- Experience with fundraising or exits