IT - Poland
Albacross is on a bold journey to change the global SaaS lead generation market. Our mission is to make the business grow for B2B companies globally by turning our customers' web traffic data into valuable opportunities via a state of the art lead generation technology. The journey has only begun but we’re already serving thousands of companies around the world to increase the ROI of their sales and marketing efforts, all based on our growing and proprietary business data graph. To continue our global expansion we need to grow our team with new talented colleagues with strong drive, team spirit and intellectual curiosity. All with the aim of having a continued strong growth and raising a Series A round to reach global leadership.
We have great backers onboard, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior background from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with rare experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
Albacross is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and Krakow, Poland.
What is in there for you?
As a QA Engineer at Albacross, you will:
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Create test plans
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Perform manual tests
- Code automated tests
- Work in efficient, agile environment
- Experience with automated tests
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Experience with API, REST
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
What we offer:
- Office in the middle of Krakow
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- Responsibility and opportunity to make your mark on a growing startup
- Work with bleeding edge tech
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work after onboarding
Check out our full stack at stackshare: