Marketing - Sweden
Do you love to Writing, SaaS and Storytelling? Read on!
Albacross is one of the most successful B2B Lead Generation Startups and has, in a short amount of time, become the most loved and used SaaS-platforms in Europe and the US. In just about three years our customer base has grown from a couple of hundreds to over 10 000 through partners and word of mouth. We are now challenging the market status quo and are looking to expand our commercial team and bring our communication to the next level.
We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior background from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with rare experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
You are as a person creative and passionate about the tech, SaaS and B2B industry. You are a compellet writer with excellent communication skills. You will work at the HQ in Stockholm, close to both investors and founders.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with the marketing team to develop a multi-channel content strategy and key messages for Albacross with the goal of effectively reaching relevant target groups.
- Creating fresh and compelling copy for all our channels, incl. Educational material, emails, social media, performance marketing campaigns, website, product, etc.
- Being responsible for the content that is getting published on the Albacross blog, self-written and guest posts.
- Applying SEO principles to the content on the blog to maximize reach to our target audience
- Measure and report on content performance across channels
- Identifying new content needs, and creating an editorial calendar targeting our main audience, while testing initiatives across the different channels
- Experience creating and maintaining a content calendar
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Excellent skills in English copywriting and editing with experience in SaaS
- Good to Great understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media function, how they can work together to get results, and the different writing/stylistic requirements of each.
- Experience in structuring and writing comprehensive documents (e.g. ebooks, guides, blog posts)
- You understand marketing analytics (for example, Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- You understand and can perform keyword research with tools like Ahref, SemRush or similar.