Agency partner manager
Sales - Sweden
Albacross is more than just another tech company. Instead of following the conventional path, we set out to to disrupt and fundamentally change the global B2B digital marketing landscape.
Our mission is to democratize B2B digital marketing by making information accessible and transparent. We have already begun to disrupt the lead generation market by offering the world’s first free B2B website tracking software. But the journey has only begun! Within the same application, users can also take advantage of our advertisement tool, which enables them to target specific companies with display advertising.
Demand for our product is huge. We are already signing up hundreds of new customers (from all over the world) on a weekly basis. Our yearly revenue is currently 11 MSEK ($1.5M Million) and we are backed by some of the best-known investors in the Nordics. These investors are key players in the likes of Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller. They have a rare understanding of what it takes to become a one-of-a-kind company.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Play a key role in building and managing the reseller programme for Albacross in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
- Build long-term partnerships with important performance agencies in the Nordics and EMEA .
- Apply analytics skills to monitor growth initiatives.
- Establish financial and operating targets.
- Develop relationships with performance agencies and adapt Albacross solutions to meet their clients’ objectives.
- Create persuasive sales presentations, with an emphasis on market trends, that communicate the unique value proposition of Albacross.
- Analyze the performance of partners and recommend media solutions
- Build on sales, pricing and yield goals.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Deliver high quality work.
- Act as a thought-leader for resellers and their professional networks.
- A minimum of three years proven sales and account management experience.
- Experience in online sales and advertising strongly preferred. Strong management, analytical and planning skills.
- Entrepreneurial background. Start-up experience preferable.
- Knowledge and experience of setting up advertising media sales and reseller channels.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals. Data-driven approach to sales is a big plus.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Great team player.
- Fluent english. German or French an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in introducing new performance measures, processes and systems.
- Understanding of current user behaviour and new technology and the ability to explain these in ordinary terms.
- Upper-level management skills strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel around EMEA to set up partnerships.