Demand Gen / Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing - Sweden
Albacross is one of the most successful B2B Lead Generation Startups and has, in a short amount of time, become one of the most loved and used Saas-platforms in Europe and the US. In just shy of three years our customer base has grown from a couple of hundred users to over 10 000 through partners and word of mouth. We are now challenging the status quo and are looking to expand our commercial team and bring our growth to the next level.
We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
Who we’re looking for
You are passionate about the tech, SaaS and B2B industry. You are analytical and organized - the role will have moving parts so good organizational and prioritization skills are a must. You have a strong work ethic but also like to have fun on Fridays after work!
You will be part of our close-knit Albacross family, working in the heart of Stockholm, close to both investors and founders.
We’d like to talk to you if you are a versatile marketing optimizer who’s energized by the idea of building an unstoppable growth engine. You’ll help Albacross produce, nurture, and convert demand – from creating awareness and generating Marketing Qualified Leads, to setting up creative systems and improving processes to meet our growth objectives. You are probably one part Growth Marketer, one part Demand Generation and onepart Analyst.
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) in digital marketing
- Experience in marketing of tech products/services to B2B audiences
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing lead generation campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets (e.g. SQL queries)
- Excellent and fluent written English skills, ability to produce high quality copy for the public domain
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Bonus: Hubspot or Active Campaigns)
You’ll work closely with:
- Marcus Svensson, Head of Growth. You'll report to Marcus.
- Frederique Campbell, Content Strategist. She oversees our Content Strategy.
- The Scrappy growth team, which works across Design, Product, Growth Engineer.