Data Platform Engineer
Albacross is a privately-held, sales- and marketing tech startup based in the centre of Stockholm, Sweden, with a separate office located in the centre of Kraków, Poland. Albacross is the SaaS platform marketing and sales teams use to turn their website visitors into customers. Our lead generation, website personalization and account-based-marketing products help marketers increase website conversion and enable sales teams to gain better sales intelligence so they can prospect less and sell more.
We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company and create a more personalized and efficient B2B market, globally.
As a data-platform engineer at Albacross, you will use the latest technology to structure and learn from our data. You will join the team of adventurers looking to provide business insight and value through data. You have your own ideas, innovations and are ready to bring them to the table.
- Office in the city center (Kraków, ul. Warszawska)
- Flexible approach to remote work
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- Responsibility and opportunity to make your mark on this small but growing startup
- Work with bleeding edge tech, deciding your own stack
- Flexibility in working hours around the daily standup
- Scala or other high level language
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Commercial experience with data processing
- Commercial experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud provider
- Familiarity with design patterns, algorithms and event-oriented architecture
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly
- Fluency in business English
As a bonus:
- MySQL or similar SQL databases
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with big data and machine learning algorithms
- 4xData Platform Engineer
- 5xFrontend Engineer
- 1xProduct Manager