Sales - Sweden
Albacross is on a bold journey to change the global SaaS digital marketing landscape. Our mission is to democratize digital marketing for small and medium sized businesses, by turning our customers' web traffic data into valuable opportunities via a state of the art lead generation tool combined with hyper-targeted marketing.
We have great backers onboard, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with rare experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
What’s in it for you?
As an account executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new customers to our paid advertising solution while also nurturing existing customers to increase their lifetime value.
You’ll be part of our commercial team with experienced marketers, account managers and creatives working at the red-hot nucleus of the online SaaS space.
It will be a chance for you to implement and develop your sales and marketing expertise in a supportive environment.
What does the job involve?
- Show prospective customers how our advertising platform can drive results for their business and overcome a range of issues related to account-based marketing.
- Convert leads to users and close sales for advertising solution.
- Nurture relationships and build trust with high-value customers while offering practical, insightful business advice to help them get the most out of Albacross.
- Use your knowledge to help develop marketing plans to grow our paying customer-base.
What skills do we require?
- A minimum of three years proven sales and account management experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Great team player.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals. Data-driven approach to sales is a big plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to understand sales funnels and set and achieve realistic goals.
Preferred skills an experience
- Experience with SaaS, enterprise software, adtech or other other similar technology.
- Experience in Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial background. Start-up experience preferable.