Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
We believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers.
Who are you?
We need that you bring
- Typescript or other typed language
- Node.js (Express)
- Relational databases
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Understanding of functional design patterns and event-oriented architecture
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience
- Fluency in Business English
As a bonus
- Experience with a modern web application stack:
- Webpack or similar build tools
- Redux or similar flux-esque architectures
- CSS pre/post processors
- Experience with UI and UX design, capable of making design decisions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
What to expect from us
- Flexible approach to remote work
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- International team (more than 14 nationalities), and a healthy and values-driven culture
- Responsibility and opportunity to make your mark on this small but growing startup
- Office in the city centre (possibility to relocate to Poland, Sweden or work remotely)
- Work with bleeding edge tech
- Flexibility in working hours around the daily stand-up
- B2B contract with 24 paid days off per year + bank holidays
- Share options program (after one year)
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.