Who are you?
As a developer at Albacross you will be working on a proprietary world leading marketing SaaS platform, all written using the latest TypeScript stack to develop over 30 microservices and 2 frontend React apps. In addition you will manage all of this by yourself on AWS. It is our own product meaning, that you will have a direct impact on the its development and the route taken with the customers. All of this done in cooperation with our Big Data Team.
You will be working with a talented Development team of Backend/Data Software Engineers, Frontend Engineers, QA, Product Manager, Product Owner and a UX/UI Designer.
We need that you bring
- Node.js + Express
- Relational databases
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Understanding of functional design patterns and event-oriented architecture
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience
- Fluency in Business English
As a bonus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with UI and UX design, capable of making design decisions
- Experience in startup organisation
What to expect from us
- Remote work possibility
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- Share options program (after one year)
- International team (more than 14 nationalities)
- Responsibility and opportunity to make your mark on this small but growing startup
- Office in the city centre
- Employment or B2B contract with 24 paid days off per year + bank holidays
- B2B salary span of 20 - 31k net per month depending on your experience
- A swift recruitment process: 1)Screening 2)Tech Talk 3)Task 4)Team Fit 5)Offer
Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
We believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers.