Albacross is a privately-held, sales- and marketing tech startup based in the centre of Stockholm, Sweden, with a separate office located in the centre of Kraków, Poland. Albacross is the SaaS platform marketing and sales teams use to turn their website visitors into customers. Our lead generation, website personalization and account-based-marketing products help marketers increase website conversion and enable sales teams to gain better sales intelligence so they can prospect less and sell more.
We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company and create a more personalized and efficient B2B market, globally.
As a DevOps at Albacross, you will manage complex infrastructure with over 100 instances on AWS. You will work closely with Development Team. You have your own ideas, innovations and are ready to bring them to the table.
- Office in the city center (Kraków, ul. Warszawska)
- Flexible approach to remote work
- Flat structure, escaping bureaucracy
- Responsibility and opportunity to make your mark on this small but growing startup
- Work with bleeding edge tech, deciding your own stack
- Flexibility in working hours around the daily standup
- Hands-on experience provisioning, installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining virtual cloud infrastructure - AWS,
- Solid understanding of security principles and technologies in AWS,
- Experience with Git and code collaboration in teams
- Basic programming experience
- Familiarity with design patterns, algorithms and event-oriented architecture
- Demonstrable ability to learn quickly
- Fluency in business English
As a bonus:
- MySQL or similar SQL databases
- Docker, Kubernetes
- 4xData Platform Engineer
- 5xFrontend Engineer
- 1xProduct Manager